Sign in to follow this  
Guest Piper_Pilot

T7 Patch

Guest Piper_Pilot

Hey guys, I just had a thought, why not release the T7 patch so that the people that did not preorder the 75 could at least fly a fixed T7 instead of waiting around for PSS to fix the 75. Just a thought.Adam

Guest aaflyboy27

I agree. Can't wait for the T7 update!!! Also I can't wait for the 757 to be released. It sounds like it is going to be one awesome aircraft once all of the buggs are worked out. I am glad that they are taking the time to work them out before releasing it. BUT PLEASE HURRY!!!!

Guest matsuman

Yes, please release the T7 patch so will be out of your hair and just deal with the 757 users.I got an Air New Zealand waiting in KSFO for a fly back to Auckland.Thanks,Kin M. (Klax)

Guest Piper_Pilot

Hey guys, ya even if you preordered you are still waiting for the updates to at least be able to fly the aircraft normally. I agree with every one that PSS is doing their part to make the aircraft ready for the public, but it would be nice to fly a bug free T7 in the time being.Adam

>Hey guys, ya even if you preordered you are still waiting for>the updates to at least be able to fly the aircraft normally. >I agree with every one that PSS is doing their part to make>the aircraft ready for the public, but it would be nice to fly>a bug free T7 in the time being.>AdamHiNothing to add. I fully agree

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest OMJD

I'm guessing it's because these problems are too serious for it to be released as a separate patch, I don't know as I don't have it but it may be almost classified as unusable. It's certainly putting me off buying this product considering their 777 suffered from delays due to issues as well. + it's not very well respected or highly rated on avsim, so what can we seriously expect with this 757? It may be worth waiting for the Level-D 757, but that won't be until after FSX is out.- Rich

Guest matsuman

Looking at the tread here and see how this 757 takes place.We've seen how the T7 ran into a wall were some of simmers were unable to fly this baby since day one. There are other payware groups in progress with the 757, be interesting to see the outcome on those. This is the only descent T7 in the market as far as panel management and we are excited to see the outcome of the second patch.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day - assuming the T7 patch is done and is unrelated to the problems the 757 is experiencing, why not release the T7 patch and continue working on the 757 separately? I know PSS wanted to release both at the same time, but at this point, under the new circumstances, why not release at least the product that does work? I am glad to see that I was not the only one going "hmmmm, what if..." Michel.

The patch is available right now on the PSS site.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.