Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

777 Patch

Guest NormanB

Miquel,I have not yet finished the 777 v2 files. You could always check under patches on our website for the hotfix version.

>Miquel,>>I have not yet finished the 777 v2 files. You could always>check under patches on our website for the hotfix version.Hi NormanWhy does the support page say:09/02/2006 Download, run and installEdit:The file name

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest NormanB

Because it is quicker for the person to write the news than it is for me to update files.

Just because today is the corresponding date, and in the zip file you have the patch which is an EXE file.this is the english date format, not the europeanCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

>Because it is quicker for the person to write the news than>it is for me to update files.>Not nice of the news writer to put extra pressure on you.But file name is already 777v2.exe?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest NormanB

When the 777 files are updated they will be named as version 2. Until then they remain as is.

Guest jbinner

news was added because I was told to run it.

Guest franksalot

I've been patiently awaiting the T7 Update for quite a while. I can wait as long as it takes Norman to get it ready. In my experience trying to 'pressure' people never does any good.Another thing, whilst Norman is replying to 'can't wait' posts, the longer it will take him to complete the Update.KenSomerset, England

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.