Sign in to follow this  
Jack C

Fire Detection/Protection

Why is this system NEVER simulated in PSS models. I see it isn't modelled in the 757 either. Just a heads up guys, these panels come in extremely handy for real world simulation. Just to give a example. I am currently undergoing training with a new company I just started with flying the 737-6/7/800. Now we all know abot the company that makes this addon. I never really had the time ot REALLY learn this panel so of course i did not know what all the switches did. Now that i have gone through groundschool and know what I am doing (semi) I have been using this addon to help my training and all i can say for a 3 year old addon (i can just imagine what their FSX version will be like)it is absolutely incredible how well it was done. I am getting a very good understanding on what to expect in the real thing. I knwo all the addon companies have the ability to recreate the systems so please dont forget the real world guys that would very much appreciate as close to the real thing as possible. And fire bottles, etc are a MUST!Jack

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.