Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

No liveries

Hi all,My topic pretty much explains my prob. I have only Phoenix liveries in all my models.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest aaflyboy27

keep checking AVSIM.COM, they should show up there within 24hrs. At least that is what one of the posts says.

Guest tooohip

Going to read the manual now, but it's advertised as coming with "80" professional livery's? Where are those?

Guest bjjones

I think the latest count is upto 84 liveries, the installer for those will be coming 'shortly'.As it was before, they were all in one mega dowload which for people on slower connections, or for when downloads from here slowed meant things took forever.Now people will be able to select just the ones they want and just those will be downloaded, but with upwards of 80 variations, it's taken a bit longer than expected to get it all written up.So, the main package aswell as the 777 SP2 have been made available, and liveries will not be far behind.

Guest tooohip

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply!

Oke and when can we download al those other livery`s and do we have to pay extra for these livery`s.Grtz, Michel

MichelIf you read the threads on this forum, you will find all the answers in detail - in summary, I believe that the downloader will likely be available tomorrow and that the liveries will be all free as they were part of the original package.John Rooum

Guest Knikolaes

Michel,i think i can safely answer that based on the available information you will NOT have to pay for them. They are just being made as a seperate installer for your own convenience in download sizes and disk space :-)As for when it will be made available, PSS is working very hard on it, so I'd expect we'll see it within a day or so. :-)<> Sorry John -- you and i must have been typing at the same time.Chris

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.