Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

Norman. If you are still awake

On the new installer, there are no liveries. (I know they wiill be available soon) The last update as you know, had all the liveries. Do you reccomend I do an uninstall before installing the latest package.Gerry

Thanks Nick,I already new that, as you can read from my original postGerry

Guest rmberunited232

Since Nick doesn't know how to read.. I would say it all depends on if you want liveries right away or not. If you want to do a flight with a livery within 24 hours, keep your version, otherwise update and wait for some liveries. It's all about preferance I would say.Scott

Guest Chase87

>Since Nick doesn't know how to read.. I would say it all>depends on if you want liveries right away or not. If you>want to do a flight with a livery within 24 hours, keep your>version, otherwise update and wait for some liveries. It's>all about preferance I would say.>>ScottGreat attitude Scott. Your a one of a kind helper on these forums

Guest Nick Bartolotta

>Since Nick doesn't know how to read...Woahhhhh now, must be that time of the month, huh?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.