Sign in to follow this  
Guest pavvyben

Wow, what a difference

Guest pavvyben

Hello PSS Team,You have done a fantastic turn around on this aircraft, frames to die for and can easily fly in the vc and all systems seem to be functioning. The liveries will be good when they are released hopefully tomorrow :) Looking forward to a decent load editor too :DCheersBen

Guest NormanB

Thanks for the kind words.The load editor and fuel planner will be released tomorrow with the liveries. Simple bandwidth constraints.

Hello,I just bought the PSS 757, I was just wondering, as I have ISDN it'll take me an overnight download to download the aircraft, I was going to do it tonight, but just wanted to know: When the liveries will be released will that be a seperate installer or will I have re-download the base setup?

Guest Mitcher

"tomorrow" ?Michael

Guest NormanB

Today is Sunday.Tomorrow is Monday.Cant really explain it more simple than that.Welcome to the AVSIM Forums Michael.

Guest Mitcher

Thanks Norman, i know the different between today and tomorrow, but i asked, because in another Post i read "24 hours after the final Release" :)Michael

Guest NormanB

The liveries are in a seperate installer - small, 500kb file which then gives you the choice of which liveries you wish to install.

Guest NormanB

>Thanks Norman, i know the different between today and>tomorrow, but i asked, because in another Post i read "24>hours after the final Release" :)As much as GW would love it, I dont do 24 hours in a day - and tomorrow gives me some leeway.

Guest Knikolaes

>Thanks for the kind words.>>The load editor and fuel planner will be released tomorrow>with the liveries. Simple bandwidth constraints.Ah so there WILL be a fuel planner? SWEET!!! Thought I was missing something before, but this makes for great news. THANK you, Norman. Looking forward to Monday's downloading :-)

Guest Steve_Park

Norman,Hope you got a little caught up on the sleep.Since most of us that pre ordered and have downloaded the installer three times already have all the texture folder's for all the liveries, is it a simple matter of editing the aircraft.cfg manually to add the liveries? Or would one be wiser to wait for the automated installer?Steve Park

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.