Sign in to follow this  
pbenoit

Install again??, Uninstall before new install?

FIRST ... and foremost ... THANKS ... I love the 757, well worth waiting for, flying DL1821 BOS-PBI at the moment ... over Cape Hatteras. Using ASv6, RC4, FDC, Flight Keeper and FSNav for moving map ... and all is well!!! (Flew yesterday after the update from SAN to BOS with NO issues!!!! well a few little ones to discuss later!!!)SO THANKS to the developers, testers and everyone at PSS and WELL DONE!!!!!! Questions:1. I Installed (pre-purchased) in the first minutes. I then installed again, after a new installer was released yesterday. Now there is, yet again, a newer installer which allows one to select specific aircraft and VC/NO VC ... Do I need to obtain this NEW installer and install again?? Are there changes (other than aircraft and VC related, that I will be missing? I can move the aircraft I don;t want off to CD and fix the config if I want ... but don;t want to miss any important fixes from 1st update to general release today.2. If I D/L the newest installer, should I uninstall everything, then reinstall? Guessing YES, especially to install fewer aircraft.Thanks for the answers!!!!! I'm surely not the only ne with these questions.And more importantly, thanks for this wonderful software!!!! and for the T7 patch.

Guest NormanB

Paul,You should always use the latest base installers available.This isnatller DOESNT include liveries apart from Phoenix ones so you may want to wait until we release the livery pack.Changes are numerous.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.