Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirForcePilot

Flight Deck Lights

Guest AirForcePilot

Hey all. I just got V1.1 and I noticed that at night time with the cockpit lights turned on, the panel is lit up in the 2D view. In the VC only the panel lights are on, not the dome/flood lights. If you then move to the spot plane view, you can't see the cockpit lit up through the windows. Instead, the nose of the aircraft is lit up. Has anyone else noticed this? Not a major problem but surely one to be fixed. This wasn't a problem with 1.0 so I'm guessing something was changed by accident when 1.1 was put together.

Guest Knikolaes

I haven't looked at all at the outside nose, but I have noticed that the dome lighting seems to be badly color-mismatched with the gauges themselves. My overhead is very messed up looking with dome lights on. However when using just the backlighting she looks VERY good :-)

>Hey all. I just got V1.1 and I noticed that at night time>with the cockpit lights turned on, the panel is lit up in the>2D view. In the VC only the panel lights are on, not the>dome/flood lights. If you then move to the spot plane view,>you can't see the cockpit lit up through the windows. Instead,>the nose of the aircraft is lit up. Has anyone else noticed>this? Not a major problem but surely one to be fixed. This>wasn't a problem with 1.0 so I'm guessing something was>changed by accident when 1.1 was put together. >>same on my side. The nose is also illuminated

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Checked my other variants as this was happening with the RR. Checked PW and they are fineGerry

Andre,Thankyou. Now sortedRegardsGerry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.