Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotter

installation error

Guest rnj slinger

bought 757 this morning, downloaded the small installation file on my laptop, transferred to my desktop, now i get an error;Invalid username or password.i am sure i am using the right password/usernameI have received a e-mail validating my purchase.RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest rnj slinger

Problem is fixed, i did nothing, but dowloading as we speak, thanks pss!:-)RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc:-)

Guest NormanB

You probably caught me as I restarted the authentication server.

Guest rnj slinger

it must be really busy on the server, now i have the following:one or more files failed to update correctly, this is due to communication/bandwidth demands.click yes to retry or no and re-run setup again later and select update configs to fix this installation.what's the best yes or no.RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest NormanB

>what's the best yes or no.Yes rarely worked for me. Select no and then rerun using the build configs option.

Guest rnj slinger

pss 757 has been succesfully installed on your system:-beerchugnow i will start with 777 update *:-*thanks for the serviceRickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc:

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.