Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dashik1

757 Liveries

Guest Dashik1

Hi there, So far so good! I like the aircraft and it looks/feels great.However I'm a little confused, according to the PSS website the liveries are included in the base download. I installed the product and on launching FS2004 all I get is the 757 variants with just the default PSS livery. Now nice though that is I would like to know how to get the rest of them!Thanks again and good job guys!

Guest Dashik1

DOH! Obviously I missed that bit!Thanks for that!

Guest rmberunited232

Now it's tomorrow? They really need to stop with this within 24 hours They can never keep to it.Scott

Guest aaflyboy27

Can anyone provide me with the American Airlines textures in both the winglet and non-winglet ac? That is the only texture I care about? Maybe someone out there has the texture from the org download??Jeremy

Guest aaflyboy27

Thanks for the link but it only brings me to page 2 of this forum and I can't find any livery there?? Jeremy

Guest NormanB

Scott,A little hint for you. Buying a product (if indeed you have done yet) doesnt allow you to come in here swearing, if even a couple of letters.For the record, I said tomorrow to ensure it happens. Let me guess, you would prefer we just chucked it out without testing so you can have another go at PSS since its the "in thing" to do.Sorry to dissapoint you but testing of a delivery system that helps some of our customers who are still on dialup/ISDN is exactly what is happening and whilst it might make it out today, we retain the option of tomorrow. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/155362.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/155363.jpg

Guest N555TZ

As you can see some of the most important liveries are highlight in Normans screenshots.:DEDIT: I beat ya Nick!Paul

Guest Nick Bartolotta

>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/155363.jpg[/img]>Very nice choice of liveries, Norman, I'm with you on the first two! :DI'm really pleased to see it's all in one installer though, I was assuming we would need to download each one individually and run the installter. I like this way a lot better though :(

Guest aaflyboy27

Norman, Thank you for that! Your right on and I stand behind you, put out a superior product and test it first. So far this product is #1 and is going to give Level D a run for thier money. Jeremy

Guest Steve_Park

I ask this question earlier, but that thread got buried quickly, for those of us that pre ordered and downloaded three different installer, we already have all the textures. Is it OK to manually add them to the aircraft.cfg file or is there some other issue(s) that is addressed in the new liveries installers?Steve Park

>I ask this question earlier, but that thread got buried>quickly, for those of us that pre ordered and downloaded three>different installer, we already have all the textures. Is it>OK to manually add them to the aircraft.cfg file or is there>some other issue(s) that is addressed in the new liveries>installers?>>Steve ParkSee:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=15328&page=Andr

André

Guest Dashik1

Well I got the answer I needed guys so thats fine. I was more concerned that the files had not installed properly on my system and that was the reason for the missing liveries.It was early sunday morning here after a sleepless night as my partners been keeping me up all night with her manky cold! So I missed the post about the liveries to follow.The explanation given is entirely reasonable and I for one can wait a day or so for a fresh paint job!As for the guys beating up on PSS why bother? no product will ever please all of you so you pays your money and takes your chance etc.For me its great! Better than an alternative 757 that is available with currently limited functionality.I have the 777 and the Airbus from PSS and have been happy with them too.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.