Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

PSS Boeing 757 General.

Guest sb55mv

Well,I got it this morning, and very impressed with it I am, the sound set is very nice, and I like the layout.There are a few comments though, and they are as follows,I kind of hoped that this NEW model would feature an External APU sound, like a majority of the "Other" makers do.I also thought we would have Alt Capture sounds, for when you are usually a thousand feet from the assigned / selected alt.I might be wrong of course, and maybe the B757 does not have this feature.The other thing is, I kind of thought that like the 777, we would have a load editor that would not only allow you to set the fuel, and pax, but would also allow you to select the VC or No VC model at load-out, rather than have to make a choice of installing one or the other.It's no biggie, as I think that Norman and I are a dying breed of NO VC users, I just prefer the 2D panel.Having said all this, I do think that the Bashkatovs have done it again, Alex as usual has done some pretty nifty gauge programming, but Lena's Panel Artwork is up to it's exceptional standards.Ben and Ben have done a nice job on the Phoenix Livery as well, I must say that I am quite taken by it, but, it looks much better on the huge 777, as the larger aircraft shows up the livery and colours nicely,I hope no one minds my comments, I know things have been very busy in PSS land, and that the whole team needs a break now, but I thought I would post these few points for some feed back. Thanks again.PS in the set-up utility for the panel etc, I don't have anything assigned to the M key in there, but if I press my M key in FS, I get a panel click sound, but I don't see anything happening, I noticed this as I have my M key set to the Map View, I just re assigned the map view to shift-M now, but wondered what was happening when I press the M key as nothing is assigned to it in the panel options.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.