Sign in to follow this  
Guest meilbydk

No a/c i aircraft menu.

Guest meilbydk

After the first download i fired up FS9. I was unable to locate the PSS B757 in the a/c menu.I did a uninstall of the PSS B757 and did the download/install one more time but with the same result.Any idea pls.RegardsPM

I have the same problem with the PSS B757.Where schould de folders in fs9 be instald.

Guest NormanB

Make sure that the installation completes. If it fails at the end you need to rerun and select "build aircraft configs"

>Make sure that the installation completes. If it fails at>the end you need to rerun and select "build aircraft configs"Howe can i do that ad the end ive got the message one or more files failed to update correcty.This is due to a communication error or high bandwith demands.Click Yes to retry or Click no and re-run setup later and select update config to fix the instalalation.But i am stil not abel to instal it corectley somehowePlease help Thanks in advancedGrtz, Michel

Guest sb55mv

Guy's,Go through the install as normal, So, Double Click Your 757 Base Setup, then click OK etc, but at the point where it gives you the choice of installing the software or re-building the aircraft configs, choose the "Rebuild Aircraft Configs" Option.Don't Worry, it won't start downloading everything all over again, but it will sort out your problems for you.Try and imagine the amount of traffic that has been hitting the PSS servers today !

Thanks for your help guys it works.i only have to buy a better graphic/videocard for better performance

Guest meilbydk

GentlemenThank you very much. Great a/cRegards PM

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.