Sign in to follow this  
Aristoteles

CoRoute option

First of all, congrats to the team for such a nice effort and a great add-on. I really enjoy flying it. 1. Is it possible to reinstall the 1.1 with noVC after choosing VC in the first installation? 2. Is there a way to export routes directly to the CDU? Is the CoRoute option available?Thanx in advance.

Iñigo Bildarratz

Guest NormanB

1. Simply rerun the base installer, chosing the other option.2. You can save routes in the FMC.Please dont forget to sign your posts with your real name.

Should I understand this to mean that we can't enter the departure and destination airports in the CO ROUTE box to get the flight plan like the Airbuses? More specifically FS Build can't just put the flight plan somewhere when I build it so I can use that option.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Guest NormanB

Tom,Its as simple as can be. You can work a route in the FMC and then save it for use later on.The format changed with the 777 and Ernie from FSBuild has not yet updated to allow these changes. Below is a short animated gif I knocked up to show it in action after I had entered my route and was at the stage to fly (or save).http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/156152.gif

Do you mean that a new version is available ? Right now, I have the 1.1 installed....How know if I have the latest version?thanks

Guest NormanB

The latest 777 is v2. Once you have downloaded and installed the base installer (1.1) get the v2 Service Update from our website under patches.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.