Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowderBlue

Couple Issues

Guest PowderBlue

Where are the liveries at? I don't see them on the site yet to download. Does anyone else have blurry VC textures and fonts on the panels? And what is that piece of metal sticking out of the tail end by the APU exhaust it looks as though its a bad tex or something I will try to get pics.

Guest NormanB

Please read our forum guidelines - just because we are in the middle of a product release doesnt mean you dont need to sign your posts with your name.Liveries are being held back until tomorrow to allow customers to download the base aircraft without issue.Blurry textures? Turn up the VC quality in FS options.That "piece of metal" is on the real aircraft - dont ask this Airbus guy what it is, I just know it is there when I photographed it.Norman

Guest PowderBlue

I'm on a high end computer and I am still getting blurry VC textures with everything maxed out and yes I do have full VC textures on.Heres what it looks like fsscr147tf6.jpgAlso where are the load edit utils located at? Thanks and I do love this aircraft I think PSS has done a good job with it just needs a lil tweaking.

>I'm on a high end computer and I am still getting blurry VC>textures with everything maxed out and yes I do have full VC>textures on.>>Heres what it looks like >>fsscr147tf6.jpg>>Also where are the load edit utils located at? Thanks and I do>love this aircraft I think PSS has done a good job with it>just needs a lil tweaking.>Save the textures as DXT3 ;-)Paint all stuff what flies in FS

André

Guest PowderBlue

Will that resolve the blurrines or just make it load quicker? And why should I have to do anything technical with this I just bought it and I'm not that technically inclined

Guest NormanB

>Will that resolve the blurrines or just make it load quicker?>And why should I have to do anything technical with this I>just bought it and I'm not that technically inclinedThe reason Andr

Guest PowderBlue

Not with an ATI X1900 GTX thats part of my "High End System" I've tried reinstalling, I've tried adjusting my sliders. I'll go check and see if it is that way on the T7 but I know its not on other A/C. My "High End System" system is an AMD 4200+ 64 X2 with 4 gig of ddr2 4200 ATI X1900 GTX and everything else under the sun. So there is no reason I should be seeing that blurry of textures.

Guest PowderBlue

Well its a problem in my PSS only Aircraft. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fonts the installer installs. As you can tell by the screens its only the PSS A/CHere is the PSS 777fsscr144rn9.jpgHere is the Level Dfsscr145tk0.jpgand here is the PMDG 747fsscr147qh8.jpg So any ideas PSS team?

I have a highend system to but I'm happy to share my textures with you...It's all about mipmapping there ;-)The level-d is too DXT3 ;-)Look in the member forum for my VC mod at Level-dyou be surprised ;-)Can talk you through it and we make a backup it's done in 5 minutes your call...Have fun...Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.