Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jean-Louis

Frame rates with 757 and updated 777

Guest Jean-Louis

A very big "Thank you" to Cyrille de Lattre... For me, the fps problem was coming from DSD_XML_tcas.dll... Now, the plane flies realy weel. I have had a real pleasure to make a fly trest on my favorite place; Lyon St Exupery LFLL, an extended patern around the field with cat 3 landing, and if it remain some issues (the main seem to be a problem with refresh of the FMC), the plane is now flyable and realy a pleasure. I have search where the famous DLL was coming from... without result... I supose I will have to fly all the pmlanes I have with a TCAS to find... I have a lot... paywares and some freewares.I also have completely reload the plane, and it seems that it was not the same files tha the forst time (after the "public release", not the pre-order one). I suppose there will have another changes in the days or week to come.Well, I think now the 757 PSS will be a great plane !En fran

Avec plaisir.With pleasure.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.