Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

FS9 Crash During Flight: Possible Memory Leak?

Nevermind, I figured it out! ;)Best regards!

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

With this workaround, for the 1st time I could finish a long-haul with the PSS777, from EDDF to KSFO. Before, I had allways an OOM error while aproaching KSFO. Finally, yesterday I could make it without the infamous OOM error.I think this could be probably the cure for OOM (I hope so!).Best regards ;-)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest coolfront55

Hello, how do you apply /3GB switch to XP Pro?Thanks,Geo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.