Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

777 Patch panel.cfg

Hi, Norman (or someone from support), which are the changes in the new panel.cfg of the 777, are critical?Is something wrong with th eold one?I like a lot the patch , except at the beginning of descent in VNAV mode (almost -4000ft/min). Please have a look.Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Guest Steve_Park

I think that someone played with the VNAV descent in both the 777 and the 757. On every flight (3-B752R and 2-B772), the aircraft seem's to like to descend at 3000+ FPM until it get's to the next waypoint, then it see's it's 2000-3000 feet low on the profile and slows descent to 500 FPM until the the aircraft is back on profile, then again with the 2000-3000 rate to the next waypoint and the phase just keeps repeating...my poor pax are getting sea sick. Crossing restrictions, DP's, runway's, approach init is all programed in the CDU prior to T/D.Steve Park

I noticed since I installed 777 patch it seems I'm busting altitudes by 1000'. MCP altitude is set VNAV engaged but a/c starts to level off after busting altitude. Going to try hand flying to cruise altitude but AP shouldn't allow this to happen. Joe

Same Here,Just did a flight with the new SP2 from JF. Departed KSFO. Activated Vnav/Lnav at 1500ft Aircraft climb vs6000. I let this continue until 10000 before deactivating vnav. connected again at 15000 same again 6000fpm. Only after reaching 18000 did it settle.757 same as above, only this was 4000fpm.These are my only issues. When sorted these aircraft will do it for me.Gerry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.