Sign in to follow this  
Guest efraindavila

Virtual Cockpit Screen Shots

Guest efraindavila

Hello all;I'm new to the forums and I'm eager on purchasing the 757 package. I have lots of addons from many other developers and I'm almost ready for this 757. First of all, I love to fly using only the virtual cockpit rather than 2D. Unfortunately there isn't enough virtual cockpit screen shots in the main site or in these forums to satisfy me. If anyone will be generous and maybe put up more screen shots of only the virtual cockpit maybe using a variety of different angles and VC system shots will be very much appreciated. Like I said before, I'm ready to purchase. I just want to be 100% satisfied with my investment, although I've been reading many posts on here from many unsatisfied customers and reported bugs, etc. But thats always the case for a new product. Anyways, thank you all for the time!!!-Efrain

Efrain:I suggest you go to fs2004.com and look at the PSS 757 video. After watching this I am sure you will be satisfied. This is the nicest looking panel that I have seen to date.RegardsRick

>Efrain:>>I suggest you go to fs2004.com and look at the PSS 757 video. >After watching this I am sure you will be satisfied. This is>the nicest looking panel that I have seen to date.>>Regards>>RickYep both stunning 2d and 3d only the lightning og the mcp :(Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.