Sign in to follow this  
bigtallman

Observations

First off just want to say congratultions on a great product and thanks for the 777 patch. Right, just made a few quick observations on the 757: 1 At night the digits on any nav radio or the MCP are not illuminated in the VC therefore making it hard to read. They are however in the 2D panel2 I am getting texture disappearance behind the rudder pedals during climb cruise and descent ie you can see the gound ( anyone else getting this?)3 The CDU locks when im using the 2D CDU in the VC. Going back to the 2D panel and back to the VC cures this until it happens again.4 The HSI moving map freezes in VC mode. Again going to 2D panel and back cures it till it happens again5 The EICAS BRT switch on the pedestal works in 2D mode but not in the VC6 The DH knob works in 2d but not VCPlease dont think im flaming, im not, theres always bound to be teething troubles with any new product. One again thanks for the hard work and I hope these findings help you.Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>First off just want to say congratultions on a great product>and thanks for the 777 patch. Right, just made a few quick>observations on the 757: >>1 At night the digits on any nav radio or the MCP are not>illuminated in the VC therefore making it hard to read. They>are however in the 2D panel>>2 I am getting texture disappearance behind the rudder pedals>during climb cruise and descent ie you can see the gound (>anyone else getting this?)>>3 The CDU locks when im using the 2D CDU in the VC. Going>back to the 2D panel and back to the VC cures this until it>happens again.>>4 The HSI moving map freezes in VC mode. Again going to 2D>panel and back cures it till it happens again>>5 The EICAS BRT switch on the pedestal works in 2D mode but>not in the VC>>6 The DH knob works in 2d but not VC>>>Please dont think im flaming, im not, theres always bound to>be teething troubles with any new product. One again thanks>for the hard work and I hope these findings help you.>>>RichardYour not alone as for 1 and 4 also notice on the pedestal missing some night lightning going to make the adjustment myself...Andr