Sign in to follow this  
Guest fglette

757 Not quite there yet... (FPS issues...)

I'm one of the pre-order customers for the 757 and needless to say I've been eagerly awaiting the aircraft. Regretably, I have to say I'm dissappointed because even version 1.1 has completely unacceptable frame rates on my system. I have tried both VC and Non-VC version and they both yield considerably lower FPS than other addons in the same class (PMDG, LDS and PSS 777).VC model gives FPS from 5-7.1Non-VC model gives FPS from 8.1 - 12.1- both with refresh rates in the SETUP page at 6I see that many users are experiencing the same FPS issues with version 1.1 as me and I trust PSS is working to solve the problem. The 757 has the potential to be a great addon, but right now it's going to remain in the hangar until it can fly smoother.Will PSS provide 2D sideviews for use in the non-VC model? I'm an avid fan of flying from the 2D panels and not so keen on the VC.Again, the PSS 757 has huge potential and obviously a lot of work has gone into its development, it just needs the finising touch.Good luck to PSS in polishing this diamond-to-be FS addon!Fredrik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!