Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris Smith

Takeoff Thrust Calculator?

Guest Chris Smith

Yeah, if you could upload charts for sea level airports that would be fantasticChris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

Guest Chris Smith

PSS,Do you have any of these tables so we can calculate assumed temperature based on flaps, runway length, and takeoff weight?Chris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

Guest Chris Smith

It has been three weeks? Anymore thoughts on how we can set better takeoff thrust?Chris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

I fired an email to PSS support regarding 757 and 777 derate tables. The answer was 'see what we can do re the 757, and don't expect too much re the 777'.I would have thought it wouldn't have been too hard considering they used real 777 and 757 pilots, who have access to this material, as beta testers.

Guest NormanB

>I would have thought it wouldn't have been too hard>considering they used real 777 and 757 pilots, who have access>to this material, as beta testers.Phil,The issue though is one of copyright :(I have already exhausted a couple of avenues but still trying.

Guest Chris Smith

Thanks Norm.Chris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.