Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

No callouts on 777

Good day all. I downloaded and installed the new service patch for the 777LR. Now when I am landing there are no callouts (400...300...200...100, etc..). Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

well im referring to the "80 knts V1" "Rotate callouts", however i still havent installed Patch 2 so i cant answer for Patch 2.

for the millionth time, PSS did not model callouts usually made by the PNF. If you want them, have the wifey stand next to you on take off and have her holler them out to you.

Some of the GPWS callouts seem to be missing though. The '2500' and the 'minimums' are the 2 that stick out right off.

I am getting the "400...300....200, etc..." But I am not getting anything else -- no "minimums," "1000," etc.. I know PSS did not model the "80 kts" and "V1," etc. I'm not asking about that.

There is a "twenty-five hundred" RA callout, that MUST be on all aircraft (can be "Radio Altimeter")The rest of the GPWS callouts are company specific, eg British Airways have 2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 30, 20, 10. Along with "Fifty Above" and "Decide"."Decide" is the same as "Minimums", set on the PFD be it a RAD or a BARO figure.Not had an FS PC for about 3 weeks now, so once I get my PC back I will check it, if there is an erroe in the EGPWS, I will send a memo to the development team to see If I can get it fixed for you.Cheers

Ian, we are talking about the 777, and I have never listened those 2500 and 1000 in the 777, even patched. Maybe I am missing something...Those GPWS callouts are present in the 757, indeed.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Hello,I board not decide (minimum),and V1! which is not say by FO,PNF normally in the 777.... ....Respect,Mike.T

I wonder how difficult would be to implement the 2500 and 1000 in the 777.BTW, when will be avalaible the installer for the patched 777? No problem waiting, only want some info. Thanks.Miquel Egea.

>I wonder how difficult would be to implement the 2500 and>1000 in the 777.>BTW, when will be avalaible the installer for the patched 777?>No problem waiting, only want some info.> >Thanks.>>Miquel Egea.Miguel,The B777 v2 patch is available on the PSS website under Support > Product Fixes. Jeff

ok, I'll speak to Norman about seeing if the Gauge file can be updated for the correct callouts, that includes V1 as thats the ONLY automatic callout on the 777 during the Takeoff roll, the rest are done by the PNF. (According to the British Airways Flying Manual, page NP-20-06)Cheers

Jeff: I have the patch since the "first minute". I ask for the installer (whole product, base+liveries).Thanks, anyway.Miquel Egea.

Sign in to follow this