Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

No callouts on 777

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. I downloaded and installed the new service patch for the 777LR. Now when I am landing there are no callouts (400...300...200...100, etc..). Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong?

nothing is wrongthey decided the callouts werent important enough,crazy hey?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Not sure what your problem is . I still get the callouts as well.Ron

Ron Service

well im referring to the "80 knts V1" "Rotate callouts", however i still havent installed Patch 2 so i cant answer for Patch 2.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

for the millionth time, PSS did not model callouts usually made by the PNF. If you want them, have the wifey stand next to you on take off and have her holler them out to you.

Eric 

Some of the GPWS callouts seem to be missing though. The '2500' and the 'minimums' are the 2 that stick out right off.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest Jacob Lee

I am getting the "400...300....200, etc..." But I am not getting anything else -- no "minimums," "1000," etc.. I know PSS did not model the "80 kts" and "V1," etc. I'm not asking about that.

There is a "twenty-five hundred" RA callout, that MUST be on all aircraft (can be "Radio Altimeter")The rest of the GPWS callouts are company specific, eg British Airways have 2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 30, 20, 10. Along with "Fifty Above" and "Decide"."Decide" is the same as "Minimums", set on the PFD be it a RAD or a BARO figure.Not had an FS PC for about 3 weeks now, so once I get my PC back I will check it, if there is an erroe in the EGPWS, I will send a memo to the development team to see If I can get it fixed for you.Cheers

Ian, we are talking about the 777, and I have never listened those 2500 and 1000 in the 777, even patched. Maybe I am missing something...Those GPWS callouts are present in the 757, indeed.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Guest socal

Hello,I board not decide (minimum),and V1! which is not say by FO,PNF normally in the 777.... ....Respect,Mike.T

I was also wondering about the altitude aural alerts as well. I forgot about that.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I wonder how difficult would be to implement the 2500 and 1000 in the 777.BTW, when will be avalaible the installer for the patched 777? No problem waiting, only want some info. Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.