Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

No callouts on 777

Guest FlyinJ

>I wonder how difficult would be to implement the 2500 and>1000 in the 777.>BTW, when will be avalaible the installer for the patched 777?>No problem waiting, only want some info.> >Thanks.>>Miquel Egea.Miguel,The B777 v2 patch is available on the PSS website under Support > Product Fixes. Jeff

ok, I'll speak to Norman about seeing if the Gauge file can be updated for the correct callouts, that includes V1 as thats the ONLY automatic callout on the 777 during the Takeoff roll, the rest are done by the PNF. (According to the British Airways Flying Manual, page NP-20-06)Cheers

Jeff: I have the patch since the "first minute". I ask for the installer (whole product, base+liveries).Thanks, anyway.Miquel Egea.

Guest socal

thanks Iain Sealey.Regards.Mike.T

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.