Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

757 and 777 Active Camera / W&F settings

Hi all 757 fans1st, PSS, great job on this aircraft!! So far, I have done two flights, both of them with very minor issues.I confirm most of the small bugs reported here and there. They will be fixed, I am sure.I was wondering whether there were some official PSS settings for these addons, especially active camera, without which, I cannot fly!?If not official, has someone done some he would like to post?I know PSS statement about wingviews. Although it did not prevent me from buying the plane, I deeply regret, like many others, that no wing views have been provided.Thanks PSS anyway.PS: A last comment: why not update your A320 to FS2004/FSX? You would have had a hit! The FS2000 version was so good and revolutionnary for its time with the VC. Too bad you let it drop. The A330/340 were OK but lacked the X4/X8 acceleration that is mandatory according to me for long haul simulation aircrafts. And also, being not popular in the US, did not bring interest to many of us.Ghiom from Malaysia

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The A320 already is FS2004 updated -- but I do agree that I am hoping that PSS does a fresh new one for FSX :-) There is only one other developer doing the A320 for FSX and it will not be out for a LOOOONG time.

Sign in to follow this