Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

TO/GA Active? And Emergency Light Arm Switch in VC?

Guest Knikolaes

Greetings, all.I have seen a great many things discussed since the relase of the 757, but I have yet to see anyone else have the following issue:Everything on my bird works great except, seemingly, the TO/GA mode annunciation. When I right click the AT switch to do the TO/GA, it seems like the engines do adjust, but there is no annunciation on the PFD showing that TO/GA mode has been activated.Is this an error of mine or am I looking in the wrong spot? At least she seems to function okay -- just hard telling if I successfully activated TO/GA until I am already stabalized and almost to VR.<<<<>>>> -- I forgot to add -- unrelated to the issue above -- is anyone able to arm the emergency lighting from the VC? Seems i can open and close the guard okay, but i have to go to 2D mode to arm the emergency lights. I can do every other item of the checklists and operate the aircraft exclusively from the VC with just that one exception.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.