Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Buy the 757 now or wait for an SP?

I resisted buying the 757 due to the bugs reported from various users.It's unclear to me whether they're already resolved or if it's better to keep on waiting for some time 'til a servicepack comes along.I won't like another half-done in my hangar...Andreas

Guest PowderBlue

GO ahead and get it now, its by no means the T7 when it came out and for the most part is fully functional. I imagine PSS will patch it but it is still a great A/C right now. You could buy it now be flying in 30 and be happy with it. The fixes they need by no means make it unflyable.

Guest matsuman

Andreas,My opinion....For now keep monitoring this forum, so you won't be dissapointed and find out it's not within your expectation.PSS produces great product (don't get me wrong), we just want things perfect to make our life easier in the FS world.I don't have the 757, cause there is one already on my system just waiting for that other block version to come out. :-)My interest right now is that second PSS777 patch, which i think has some positive ratings on it.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

Thank you for the opinions.I guess I'll wait a little until the major bugs are ironed out, there's no reason for me to rush before I buy...Andreas

>Thank you for the opinions.>>I guess I'll wait a little until the major bugs are ironed>out, there's no reason for me to rush before I buy...>>AndreasDespite a few little ones just go for it man the plane is stunning and you can't loose here because 2d and 3d are stunning...A joy to fly this one :-)It's my favorite in the hangar besides a certain 767 lol that should say something...Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.