Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikeernie

777 Gone haywire on me

I updated yesterday by downloading the patch now I'm having some problems....mostly autopilot related...won't capture altitude and wings rocking madly...if you watch this vid you'll see an example of what I'm referring to...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRS12YH2l0...Thanks guysRick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rick,Uninstall your PSS777 and go back to the site on your file and download the installer (assuming PSS has not changed the file).Again, your PSS 777 installer which is version 1.1, then install that to your pc. Go back to PSS site and download the patch fix and install that (should say 1.2 on it).Make sure the panel.cfg is the latest (8/2006 on it) and check your aircraft cfg file date creation. They created another folder on this,just copy the panel.cfg to the default PSS B777 panel folder and overwrite. This is what i did, before the release of the patch. I made sure everything is clean. Try it, it's a shot.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

Thanks Kin...apparently I mucked up my attempt to upadte it the first time, how I don't know....I did exactly what you said and it worked for me....thanks a bunch!

Sign in to follow this