Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

My Graphics

Please forgive. I know this is off topic but indirectly relivant. If I can get help then I'm confident that it will be here (I hope:))My IssueI have 2x 7800 Nvidia cards with SLI. When I set AAx4 and APx16 or any other combination and don't use app control AA off in FS9After about 10-15 minutes my panels split in view. Now this is not just my 757 but all the others 747, 767 and airbus (all payware} and I am certain it's the graphics cards SLI on or off. My only remedy is full screen mode and after doing this and when I change views and panels I get like a flashing and static type noises on my screen.I have updated to the latest drivers. Used driver cleaner pro to unistall old drivers so nothing is left behind.Using AA and AP via my cards is amazing but I can't use it.Any Ideas Guys?RegardsGerry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.