Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

FAO Norman, Steve, Graham.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's.a couple of things that I wondered if you were aware of.I just completed a flight from Glasgow to Blackpool, and I enjoyed the flight tremendously.I did notice however that I was flying in what seemed to be a rudolph the reindeer type aircraft, in that the nose cone on the BA RR GCPES seemed to have a glow on it, it looked kind of funny to be honest, and caused me to chuckle during the flight.I also have some of the additional liveries that are not showing up in the preview pane in FS9.1, I can see them in the list, but if I click on them all I see is the PSS livery.I have also noticed on the PSS livery, or on the livery I flew tonight (GCPES) that the rear right tail plane / elevator tail light that lights up the rudder, seems to flash in sequence with the top red anti collision light, I haven't seen any mention of this in the forums so far.one last point guy's, if you press the key to refresh the scenery, the plane seems to a bit of a wig wag motion for a second or two, it will do this every time.PS, I would have loved to of had an external APU sound guy's, this for me, would have completed an otherwise lovely aeroplane, that as usual, has an absolutely fantastic panel. (buy the Bashkatovs a drink for me will you.)Nice Job Guy's, Nice Job Indeed.

To fix your lighting problem:There is an error in the cfg file for the 752RR version. Change the light 1 and 2 light section in the cfg to read this:light.1 = 7, 72.50, 1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightlight.2 = 7, 72.50, -1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightIt will then show correctly.Make sure not to mess with the other light entries in the cfg.

Eric 

Guest sb55mv

cheers eric,what about the other things Norman,Thanks.

Guest sb55mv

anything on this please Norman or Steve, or Graham.Thanks

Steve,Until the PSS experts come back on board, a few comments:Liveries - There were several errors in the liveries installation in the original pre-order release and these have been compounded in the new liveries installer. I can imagine with 80+liveries and multi models it has not been easy to sort out which goes where. However, if you go into the aircraft.cfg, you can spot the errors and change them as required.Lightning - have not seen this. I have looked at several models and both logo lights are steady."Wig Wag" motion - I assume this in in autopilot? Which key are you pressing? Certainly I see this in AP when I press the ALT key to change something [i always use full screen mode]. I suspect this is an FS9 function as FS9 operation does change when you press ALT [as also during, for example, FS Nav loading] and I think the wig wag might be the autopilot catching up when you revert to normal mode. The 777 is the same.John Rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.