Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris Smith

PSS 757 Crashed after completed flight

Guest Chris Smith

For some reason, everytime after I complete a flight, FS crashes. For example, last night i did Minneapolis to Boston. I cleared the runway and fs crashed.Today, after landing in Orlando from Detroit, my flight sim crashed after I parked at the gate.Whats up with this?Chris Smith

About a million different reasons is what is up with that. I have completed numerous flights on the 757 with nary a problem. You will need to post a lot more info than your route alone to get some help figuring out your problem.

Eric 

Guest Chris Smith

Ok, well I have a bunch of payware, PMDG, Level D, Wilco 737, PSS, etc... never had a plane crash on me each time after landing from a trip.Anyone else having a similiar problem? My computer in general feels very sluggish when i alt tab to my desktop with the 757 running.Eric, I suggest that you refrain from the colorful language. I am a paying customer and I deserve some sort of support.Chris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

Chris,I had the same problem last night. After vacating the runway the screen went black and froze and then the usual error from Microsoft appeared. This error related to atc.dll so I presume that it was an error thrown up from using RC4, so I dont suspect that mine was related to the 757. RegardsKeith

Guest Chris Smith

I'm not sure which dll file my crash orginated from. If anyone else has the crash after flight problem, please let us know!Chris SmithCompuer Specs:Dell Dimension 83000Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz Processor Speed: 2.73 GHz Memory (RAM): 1024 MB Graphics: ATI RADEON 9800 XT (512MB)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.