Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrkgr

PSS-B777.gau Error

Guest mrkgr

Good day, I think this is a first after the update. Situation: Owner of 777-200ER only. Downloaded and installed the V2 update. Initial error: The panel was un-clickable. Starting with cold and dark, I was unable to click on the battery switch, the APU etc. In fact none of the switches of the overhead panel was working (by working I mean to press and something to happen) except the external power switches. For example, the APU starter was not moving at all. Same thing in the main panel. Again, only a couple of switches working. May I add here, that whenever I was trying to move the fuel (ie from 100% to 40%), when pressing APPLY I was getting 0 fuel, no matter where the meter actually was. Redownload the service pack. No change. I changed from panel set-up from COLD AND DARK to ENGINES OFF. Black screen and 2 minutes later "FS Encountered a problem and needs to restart" etc. Error caused by PSS-B777.gauRedownloaded, but still the same. Computer specks:P IV 2.531GB RAMASUS ATI9250 256MB80GB HDAll other add-ons run smoothly. Any thoughts as what else I might try? Thanks, Marinos Klouras, Athens, Greece

Guest mrkgr

Am I the only one??Any suggestions??Marinos KlourasAthens, Greece

Guest NormanB

>Am I the only one??Marinos,How do you start the 777? Is it from the "create a flight" menu?

Guest mrkgr

Yes. Even if I start with default cessna and then change to 777, I am still getting the same error.I must say that up till the V2 I have not had any such problem with 777.Thanks Norman for trying to helpMarinos KlourasAthens, Greece

Guest mrkgr

Problem solved after re-install...Thanks all!Marinos

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.