Sign in to follow this  
rquick

T7 patch, so far so good. Couple of issues.

Four flights now with the T7 after the patch. It had been in the hanger do to the CDU lockup issue. :-madAll is well so far on the lockup front. :-beerchugThere are couple of things that maybe someone here can help with.1. Autopilot disconnect. After toggling the autopilot disconnect bar during approach to manually land, I haven't been able to clear the red 'autopilot disconnect' message. For that matter, I haven't been able to reconnect the autopilot afterwards. I have to reload the plane to use the autopilot again. Any info on what I'm doing wrong here would be appreciated.2. End of flight message. While flying downwind for runway 28L at Pittsburgh Int'l the FMC suddenly decided that the flight was over. Fortunately, the FMC tuned the ILS before this happened so the flight ended on a happy note. Any information on how to avoid this would be appreciated as well.All in all it's gone pretty well. Nothing remotely as annoying as the lockup issue was.As far as framerates. I have 2.6 processor, 1 gig ram, ATI 9800 PRO with 128m ram. I have been able to average between 20 and 30 fps most of the time. For me anyway, that is acceptable (I realize that there are many different opinions as to 'acceptable' frame rates).

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.