Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chase87

Load Editor, Fuel Planner...

Guest Chase87

>Hello All,> I'm just inquiring about the status of the load editor and>fuel planner. Besides that little detail, I'm having a>tremendous amout of fun with the 75. Apart from some minor>issues that I am yet to report (still too soon in my opinion,>as they are all minor in comparison to what others have>reported), I really enjoy this bird. Rock steady FPS (for the>most part) and a beautiful model...just love the wing shine in>the sunlight. However, it is difficult to plan a reasonable>fuel load without even as much as the data to make the>calculations. Thanks again for the tireless support PSS!>-adamI believe Norm is waiting for the servers to lose some pressure before he uploads the editor/fuel planner.

That's what I had thought, I just have a sometimes poor memory. Thanks...-adam

So would everyone quit downloading a couple of days so I can get the load/fuel planner :D .

John K

Guest Cris

Any news Norman on release?Tahnks Cristiano

>Any news Norman on release?>>Tahnks >>CristianoYes please Norman, any chance we get the tools today?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE????? LOL! Okay Norman, I got it out of my system. Now can i pleeeeease have the Load Editor...LOL.Just bustin' some chops in here.

Is the load editor, fuel planner even working yet? It would sure help to have them.

John K

Hello All, I'm just inquiring about the status of the load editor and fuel planner. Besides that little detail, I'm having a tremendous amout of fun with the 75. Apart from some minor issues that I am yet to report (still too soon in my opinion, as they are all minor in comparison to what others have reported), I really enjoy this bird. Rock steady FPS (for the most part) and a beautiful model...just love the wing shine in the sunlight. However, it is difficult to plan a reasonable fuel load without even as much as the data to make the calculations. Thanks again for the tireless support PSS!-adam

Guest NormanB

>Is the load editor, fuel planner even working yet? It would>sure help to have them.Yes, very much so and have been from before release.The delay is two fold:1. Being held back until the weekend due server loads. Some customers have not yet completed a download.2. When the initial release was made some nice person thought it would be kind to share it. The utilities were rewritten to not work with these versions.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.