Sign in to follow this  
Yoda967

Landing Gear

With the RR-powered 752, I'm sometimes having problems with the landing gear not wanting to cycle. I've made a number of flights attempting to isolate this issue, and I'm afraid I can't offer any more data.On takeoff, I'm flying by the FD, with V2+15 dialed in to the speed selector. I select gear up as soon as I'm airborne. I get the gear cycling yellow light, but the gear status indicators remain green. Recycling does not help.The P&W-powered 752 does not seem to suffer from this problem.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest Diguero

Same problem here...:-zhelp Diguero

Tried it, but:1) I'm starting with the default Cessna, and leaving the Master Avionics switch ON prior to selecting the 757;2) If this isn't common to both aircraft, how could it be the problem?Master Avionics switch is not the problem.Thanks, though!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Thanks! That solved the problem, and the problem I was having with lights and NAV/DME. I'll go back to the manual on this one, but it seems odd that the 757's Master Battery switch isn't tied to the sim's Master Battery switch.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.