Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

PSS B757 & 777 Panel Mods.

Guest sb55mv

Hi All,Well, first of all I backed up the panel and texture folders just in case.but then in the PSS-B757 Folder, and PSS-B7704 Folder I made the textures DXT3, instead of 32 Bit, and then for good measure, I added Mips to the Main Panels.I know some might think I am mad for taking away the beauty of these panels, but, I honestly didn't see anything noticeably different looks wise.But wow, I can see the difference in performance, and to be honest, I can only see one tiny area in the B757 panel at the top right corner where the panel looks kind of wishy washy, but again, it just makes it look kind of used.I just wondered what some of the PSS guy's thought of this.Thanks,

Guest sb55mv

has anyone else tried this, I wonderd what you thought.

Guest Andy-GAE006

Did that changes bring up your Framerate in the 757??? When yes please tell me how do you do it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.