Sign in to follow this  
Guest gos

PSS 757 Liveries

Guest gos

I`m wondering if there will be a Condor livery for the PSS 757-300? Is there any place to download?Thanks

Guest NormanB

Dont forget to sign your postswith your real name. Welcome to the AVSIM forums.The Condor livery is included.

Hi Norm,I Can't find it either. Checked the D/L liveries(total liveries 77) list and I don't see the Condor livery.Gerry

Hi Gerry,the Condor texture is included in the downloads. You will find it in folder aircraftPSS-B753Rtexture.cfg.However the aircraft configs are still buggy. The Condor livery is included as 'JMC' that's why you don't see it in the list. There are to 'JMC' entries. Change the following line in the file aircraft.cfg inside the mentioned folder.Find section [fltsim.4]Change line ui_variation=JMCtoui_variation=CondorDon't forget to backup the original file before you change it. Just in case ;-)You will find the Condor livery in "Boeing-PSS757-300 Rolls Royce Engines".Rainer

Rainero

Rainer,Thankyou, worked fine.RegardsGerry

Guest VAA_008

Same goes for the first AA livery.If you open the aircraft.cfg, there is a typo, that's why only onelivery shows.To fix it, just replace the texture name like this:texture=AAL_N192AA and not texture=AAL_N192AN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.