Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

cockpit from outside more "dark"?

HelloDoes it's possible to change the color of the cockpit flight deck of the external model? Right now, it's look to clearly ... If you see real external photos, the cockpit inside is really more dark.Can we change this ?Thanks!

I totally agree. VC panel is way to light light brown. Nowhere near the true colour. The present colur is exactly the same as the T7.Gerry

PSSWith repect, I know you have seen many 757's but as you can see the VC colour is way out.Gerry

Does it's possible to change the color of the cockpit flight deck of the external model? Right now, it's look to clearly ... If you see real external photos, the cockpit inside is really more dark.I tried this and it worked - though the windows may be too dark for some (also darkens passenger windows).First be sure to back up a copy of PSS-B757Glass_t.bmp somewhere (it is in every aircraft texture folder).Then take a copy of PSS_B757Glass_l.bmp and rename it to PSS-B757Glass_t.bmp and place it in whatever aircrafte texture folder you want to try (overwriting the original) and see if it looks better to you. Windows are much darker this way (like I said, some may feel too dark).Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.