Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT1487

Frames to1 FPS after connecting EXT Power

Guest ALT1487

Hi Guys,I bought the B757 today and it looks great, after jumping in de captains seat i connected the ext power and all the screen went on, looks great again but than the FPS go to 1.0, amazing so i put the refresh rate (in setup) to 2 fps and still the frames get stucked at 1.0 (grrrrr)I loaded a few times up everytime the same problem, i have the 777 also no probs there. Restarted the system ...no effectI run PMDG 747 up to 30 fps, Level-D up tp 25 so i think my system can handle it ;-)System:P4 3.0 Ghz1024 MB RAMGeforce 6600 GT 256 MBSo is my 45 euro through the drain or can someone help meRegardsRaymond van der Lee

Guest sparrows

had it.downloadet new Installer 1.1, then run it again and choosed "generate aircraft configs", done.Now everythying works fine for me.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.