Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

PSS Staff...What 757 Base Installer version number is a...

Hi,I have the pre-order release of the 757 (released on the 30th I think). Is there a newer version available right now as of this post and would it be worthwhile to download it? Are there any improvements worth mentioning?Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

Sorry to be a pain in the a$$.OK I downloaded the latest release of the 757. Before the install I backed up my aircraft.cfg files. Are there any changes to these files value wise or is the data the same? I did not download the textures again as I mipmapped all of the repaints, which was alot of work and has resulted in a lack of repaints in the aircraft.cfg files. All I want to do is use the back-ups now. No probelm with that is there?Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest Knikolaes

I'd just copy over the texture entries and leave the rest alone -- just in case. That's what I did :-)

>I'd just copy over the texture entries and leave the rest>alone -- just in case. That's what I did :-)Hey that's a great idea Christopher, thanks a bunch.Cheers,

\Robert Hamlich/

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.