Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

757 VC still very good with "low VC quality setting" !!!

G morningI made a couple of flights yesterday and I must admit that this plane is very good.I even noticed that the VC smoothness can be further increased by reducing the VC quality to low on the aircraft display menu. There is hardly no impact on quality. Has this been highlighted by PSS?Try and see if it is the same to you.However, still a few things to report:- VC ADI/HSI freeze for some unknow reason. gets unblocked after switching back to 2D view.- If a FS9 route has been imported with SID/STAR, a selection of a SID/STAR from FMC will add waypints and not only update waypoints and constraints. This requires manual redo of teh route. minor thing.- SID (INTC) waypoints are disregarded- no "ding" when turning off Seatbelt sign (only when on)?- it appears that the Anitialiasing/text smoothing in the setup menu can be selected or not, no effect is witnessed (in both High and Low VC resolution)- After some time in an other view (like spot), coming back to the VC will require some time (2-3 sec) to reload the texture, resulting in stutters (also noticed that in the PSS 777)The good points are:- very good autoland with X windsThings I wish could be implemented- IAP waypoints (not only CFxx).- waypoints not deleting automatically- auto setting of Vspeed bugs (with virtual spot click for example)- AP disconnect with Z (not only bar)- Vspeed calls (I know PSS views about this)- Wing views (same as above -:)!!!Conclusion:very good product.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.