Sign in to follow this  
Guest cristian84

cold and dark option

Guest cristian84

Thank you PSS for this bird...it's a wonderful aircraft! But I have a problem: the Cold&Dark option doesn't work...Can you tell me more about?CRISTIAN MERIDIANAVIRTUAL

Guest Knikolaes

Restart your sim. She'll be cold and dark. Just make sure you selected cold/dark in the setup gauge, then close FS and restart it. Your bird will be cold/dark every time from now on unless you further set it up otherwise in the setup options.

Guest cristian84

I set cold&dark the first time, then i restarted the sim 34 times but the 757 was always with engines on , it happens to a friend of mine too...CRISTIAN MERIDIANAVIRTUAL

Guest Knikolaes

is your default flight in FS the actual default flight that comes boxed? has to be Cessna 172 with default settings at KSEA.

Guest rich90

I have the same problem...and i have the actual default flight that comes boxed(original fltsim.flt)...how can I fix it??

Guest cristian84

yes!,i have tje 172 at KSEA with default situation....

Guest Knikolaes

Hmmm. Well, i tried. That's all I know. Cold/Dark works fine for me.The steps i used precisely were:Download the 757 **drools**Wipe drool off keyboard while waiting for download.After download/install, install liveries of choiceStart FSSelect 757 in creat a flight screenSelect "Fly now" NOTE: i did not worry about airport or time here as at this time i was just setting up the 757 optionsOnce 757 is loaded AND stabalized, open the SET buttonSelect airline optionsSelect IRS preference (I chose realistic)Select cold/dark optionSelect OK NOTE: Selecting "OK" is VERY important here.Close FSWipe more drool off keyboardRestart FSSelect 757 in creat a flight screenSelect airportSelect timeSelect "Fly now"My 757 loaded cold/dark and still does. If you followed the steps above -- drooling is optional -- then it should have set up fine. If not, i suspect a file somewhere did not set up properly and you may want to consider completely uninstalling, reinstalling and trying again.

Guest rich90

uhm, I did it...anymore solution?

Christian/Rich,Are your copies of FS9English Language Versions?John R

Guest rich90

I have the Italian version...

Guest cristian84

no i have the italian versionCRISTIAN

We are aware of this, As I have said before and during early testing of the 777, so long time ago, I have always had the same prob...For the testing of the 757 it was the same, and as some others I use a french version of XP and FS...So, I am willing to think that some one from the programming is looking into this.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

We are aware of this, As I have said before and during early testing of the 777, so long time ago, I have always had the same prob...For the testing of the 757 it was the same, and as some others I use a french version of XP and FS...So, I am willing to think that some one from the programming is looking into this.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest rich90

I found a solution...I loaded the 757 and then I turned it off, all switches and systems. Afther that I saved the flight. Now, when I want to fly the 757 from cold&dark, I load the saved flight then I change the modelliveryairporttime and everything is ok...Although it takes a lot of time, this is a functional solution

This has been known for a very long time... I run the spanish version of FS and have the exact same problem with the 777

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.