Sign in to follow this  
Guest 137

Flood light in the VC problems 757

Guest 137

Hi guys, WONDERFUL plane!!! Great one, but I have one serious problem. I am one of those night pilots and flying only VC. When I first installed the aircraft I was somehow able to turn the flood light on also in the virtual cockpit. However after installung the liveries I can not get the flood working in the VC. I turn on the PANEL lights and then FLOOD. The selector clicks but the lights does not go on. In 2D panel it goes on well. The other strange thing is when the flood light is on, I can see from the outside view that the nose of the aircraft is shining (like the flood light is moved to the front to much and is lighting the nose instead of the inside of the cockpit. Is there any fix for this as for now? Something to edit or what? Also from time to time it happens thet in VC through the pedals I can see the ground passing....which is pretty scary, but this comes and goes, so I do not care that much. ANy help with be highly appreciated Tom:)

Guest 137

Bump... is anybody else having problems with ligthing the VC??? Please any suggestions? I can see the knobs and gauges enlighten, but actual cockpit stays dark - but the nose of the plane keeps shining, liek the light source is moved too much ot the front or something...any ideas??

Change the lines from the 757-200RR aircraft.cfg as follow:light.1 = 7, 72.50, 1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightlight.2 = 7, 72.50, -1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightAndr

André

Guest 137

>Change the lines from the 757-200RR aircraft.cfg as follow:>>light.1 = 7, 72.50, 1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_light>light.2 = 7, 72.50, -1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_light>>Andr

Guest glt106

Same Problem here! Especially at day its annoying to see the ground through the vc! Its the same problem like in the A330/340 vc some parts are dissappearing from time to time! Please find a solution!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.