Sign in to follow this  
navymmw

PSS 757 Problems

Can someone please answer, My PSS 757 is stil haveing LAG problems like 4 FPS, and I also I used the new instlaller, what is still going on?

Guest NormanB

Michael,I have asked before but to clarify and have them all in one place:* What are your computer specs?* Which version of the 757 gauge do you have?* Do you have this DSD_XML_tcas.dll in your modules folder?* What is the refresh rate in the 757 setup utility?

my comp specs1022MB RAMIntell Pentium 4 processer 4 CPU 3.00GHzRadeon X300 with 128MB memory.I do not know where to find the 757 gauge.yes I do have DSD_XML_tcas.dllmy refresh rate is all at 6, but I have changed it around and it made no diffrence.

Guest NormanB

>yes I do have DSD_XML_tcas.dllAnd that is your problem. Its not a file created by PSS nor Microsoft. We believe it comes with a freeware product.The 757 gauge is in FSDIRgauges

Well, it also happened to me the first day it was released (in my case I think it came from an Airbus...). I removed and moved the refresh rate slider to 6, and frames are always on the top.Regards.Miquel Egea.

How can I figure out the 757 version? I went to Gauges folder, and everytime I click on PSS 757, it freezes and closses and says prorgram not responding.

Guest NormanB

Michael,>How can I figure out the 757 version? I went to Gauges>folder, and everytime I click on PSS 757, it freezes and>closses and says prorgram not responding.You cant run the gauge by double clicking it - locking up like that would be expected.Right click the gauge file. Under general it will give a file size.52,776,960 bytes is the newest.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lag problem is fixed, Thank you. Also my gauge file is the newest. Thankyou everyone for your help, and Thanks to the PSS team, this aircraft is awsome.

Hello also, I'am having another Problem, I installed all the liveries, and the AA 757 with winglets in not there, for some reason I do not have it.

Guest NormanB

Michael,As much as I love answering all of your posts, please, use the search button. A typo in the current installer has caused one of the AA liveries to hide.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.