Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Missing PSS-B757Generic_t.bmp

Hi there,I noticed that there appears to be a missing texture (at least in my install). The texture is PSS-B757Generic_t.bmp and textures the inside of the cockpit. For some reason only my 752-PW UPS has that texture in the texture folder and actually shows in the sim. Any other 757 doesn't show any texturing inside the cockpit. This is with all VC models installed.Also, has anyone experienced the aircraft descending from a set altitude on the MCP without actually resetting the MCP. I just did a flight from KPHL to KPVD, level at 22,000 ft with LNAV/VNAV activated and 22,000 dialed in the MCP but the aircraft descended to the next altitude per FMC even though I had not recet the MCP altitude?! Don't know if this is a 757 thing, I'm very much used to 767's.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest NormanB

Pete,There are three models with this.From memory they are:UPSDHLAn American Airline (cant recall which)This is because in all other cases this file is located and used from the main texture folder.

Norman,I did see that texture in the main texture folder, however, it only loads on models that have that particular texture als in their own /aircraft/texture.XX folder?!I tried re-installing to make sure I hadn't messed up anything ;-) but I still only see those textures with the UPS and DHL models.Anything else I can do?Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest NormanB

Peter,Send me an email outlining your system details - specifically:OS type and languageFS install details System detailsFirewall/AV software.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.