Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

PSS B757 User Edits.

Guest sb55mv

Hi All,I am very surprised not to see any user edits for this bird in there yet,especially for the Wing-let 300's, seeing as we have some great painters in here.I know it's not available in real life, but I'd love to see a British Airways colour scheme with Winglets. (just the standard BA scheme, not with the fancy tail logos,just the red and blue Waves etc)I was also disappointed that we didn't have a running external APU sound, I thought this might have been implemented in this new model.Lovely plane though, and I do like the sound sets, especialy the PW ones, more beefier.Thanks,

Guest sb55mv

so no one has up-loaded any yet then I take it

Guest NormanB

Steve,-inserts scouse accent-Calm down, calm down! ;)I have a couple of repaints in my inbox which will make it to repaints later today.

Guest easytigerJet

If anyone's doing the BA Blue Peter 757 - I'll give them a badge and Percy Thrower's autograph.Rob

TUIFly Nordic's SE-DUP please:)--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.