Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

CoG 757

What CG% should I put in the cdu for my 757s till the load editor comes out. I've been putting in 20 or 21. It seems to work. Also is it possible to have the passenger temps display in fahrenheit and not celsius.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use from 23 to 25 depends on fuel load.For temp, I can't tell you anything about it, I am not the programmer... SorryCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

As I said, I use from 23 to 25, depends on fuel. I am in the same position as you. I do not have the load editor so I am figuring out, and for me those numbers works pretty good.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

In the real life each and every aircraft will have a different Basic Index which will then affect everything right down to the MAC%For example, I have trim sheets that show acceptable MAC between:200: 11.5 - 36.5300: 0 - 34200F: 10 - 38In short, a mac of between 22 - 29% will not fail you in any loading in the sim.

Sign in to follow this