Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmberunited232

America West Airlines - Diamondbacks *UPLOADED*

Guest rmberunited232

Hey guys,Just finished this up today and thought you would like to share it with me. :-) Hope you enjoy, you can get it from my site from the link below. There will be more of course :-) AWE%20Diamondbacks.jpgScott

Guest jebbook

Thanks!!!!:-jumpy John B :-bluegrab

Beautiful, Scott!My Padres-fan girlfriend might not let me keep it, though. :D

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest rmberunited232

Kurt, Do your best mate! It's wonderful to fly around, just hide it in a hangar :-) Scott

Guest NormanB

Scott,Fire it over to me - the instructions were in the paintkit - and we will host it here for you.

Guest tzadik

where did this paint go?ThanksJustin

NormanCan you please check the link to teh Ryan Int'l. cannot download.Thank youGhiom

So it is available now?Very goodThank youGhiomps: can you send to gviguie@technip.com

Guest NormanB

Ghiom,Simply go to user edits where you can download user edits.

Guest tzadik

the original question was in reference to this america west paint... any idea what happened to it?Justin

Guest NormanB

As mentioned Justin, this wasnt sent to us.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.