Sign in to follow this  
Guest joey8507262

Is the 777 v2 available for everyone?

Guest joey8507262

Hi!I didnt read the forum for a week so i dont know the correct answer.Is the 777 v2 availabel for everyone or only for the 757 perorders?I've checked the My files and only have the v1.1 installer.Gyula

Hello,777V2 avaliable for all 777 customersCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest joey8507262

its interesting, i only have the v1.1 installer in the My files section.Gyula

Guest joey8507262

Thanks!!!:)Gyula

Guest LeHIENCH

Hi everybody, sorry for me but i can't find SP2, in Members/products fixes i've only Airbus pro mouse flicker! what does a matter? LeHIENCH

Guest NormanB

It is now part of the base installer only.

Guest LeHIENCH

ok, but when i download the base installer and run it, it still show version 1.1LeHIENCH

Guest NormanB

Typo on my part - it really is 2.1Redownload the base installer which is now labelled correctly.

Guest LeHIENCH

I'm soory i download once again, and it's still 1.1 version!LeHIENCH

Guest LeHIENCH

I understand anything, i tried again and still 1.1 version look at the picture:

Guest NormanB

All customers for a given product get exactly the same link so the only explanations are that you are still running an old base installer or that the file you have downloaded is cached by your system or your ISP.Clear out your cached and temporary Internet files and try again.

Guest LeHIENCH

I downloaded it again using Internet explorer instead of my navigatorAOL, and, great it had worked perfectly, I've now the 2.1 version.Thank you very much NormanB, and have a nice day.LeHIENCH

Guest NormanB

Glad you got it sorted.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.