Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

757 User Edit Section Suggestion.

is this possible gang, so that we can see which section is for which aircraft type.I wonder how long it will be before someone adds some repaints for the wignlet versions, they sem a bit thin on the ground right now.PS my point about the External APU Sound still stands guy's !Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Norman, Steve, and Graham. :-waveI wonder if you might consider something, :-shyIn light of how many 757 variants / models there are, could you split the user edits section into three areas please :-rollEG, there would be a section at the top which would be 757-200Then a section for the 757 200 LF or LRF etc.This would make it a lot tidier, and much easier for people to see what liveries there are, and for which model etc :* I hope you don't mind the suggestion, and in view of the 777 user edits, it would be very useful :-shy The 777 edits page is a bit of a pickle, and no, no offence is meant there gang, again, it's just a suggestion :-shyPS Norman, I do have a moustache :-eek but not the big curly hair do :-zhelp I know you will know what I am talking about :-eek

See,I told you you had no patienceAs for the suggestions, I cant even consider them just yet due to other constraints.